Join Our Team
Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings.
Glen Mills, PA
Event Coordinator – Seasonal
The Seasonal Event Coordinator is responsible for the project management and successful execution of events for Operation Warm’s corporate, community, and grant funders. Areas of accountability include funder and beneficiary management, coordination of event logistics, and flawless execution of coat/shoe gifting events. Strong problem-solving skills and creativity, as well as enthusiasm for our mission is integral to this position.
- Execute comprehensive project plans that adhere to timelines, program requirements, and funder expectations.
- Plan, coordinate, and act as day of lead for in-person and/or hybrid events, facilitating run of show, technological needs, and event organization.
- Maintain proactive communication with program stakeholders – beneficiaries, funders, and internal teams.
- Promote a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which ensures that we meet Operation Warm’s mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Previous event planning experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Salesforce, Give Lively, Asana a plus
- This position currently is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
- Ability to travel both locally and nationally, up to 70% from September through December.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time as well as walking, bending, and lifting of light loads up to 25 pounds during event set-up and implementation
- 6-month Full-time Contract from September 12 to February 10.
- Base pay range $15/hr. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.