Join Our Team
Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings.
Glen Mills, PA, or Remote*
Senior Partnerships Manager | Hiring multiple positions
Operation Warm is a nonprofit organization working across North America. With our partners, we provide warmth, confidence, and hope through basic need programs that connect underserved children to community resources they need to thrive.
The Senior Partnership Manager’s role is to build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with Operation Warm’s corporate and community funding partners. The Senior Partnership Manager will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities within a large portfolio of partners. The portfolio will likely include one very large key account and other community and corporate partners that have more complicated requirements. Additionally, new partner leads brought on by the Partner Development team will be added to their portfolio. The Senior Partnerships Manager will have additional departmental assignments as a senior leader on the team, including acting as a growth champion for one or more business segments.
This position will not supervise staff.
In our headquarters office in Glen Mills, PA, or remote in the Chicago metro area.
Will also consider remote in the following states: DE, GA, IL, OH, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA. *If remote, must live within 90 minutes of a major US airport.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with assigned corporate and community partners to renew and expand current funding level to meet and exceed individual and organizational revenue goals through account stewardship and pursuit of account growth opportunities.
- Onboard assigned new partnership accounts.
- Utilize approved communication templates (presentations, emails, MOUs) and messaging. Create and deliver formal and informal presentations to existing partners in small and large environments (both in-person and virtual).
- Provide regular progress updates to Partnership Management Director and ensure account revenue forecasts are accurate each month and accounts are moving through the sales pipeline.
- Ensure that all required data is captured in Salesforce. Accurately and fully maintain all relevant partner records in Salesforce. Utilize exception reports to identify and correct any data errors or omissions.
- Collaborate with Operation Warm departments (Partner Development, Marketing, Program Implementation, Partner Support, Accounting, Logistics) to ensure seamless program execution and drive partner satisfaction and growth.
- Train partners to access and utilize tools on our partner portal, assist with order configuration and placement, work to eliminate receivables, and answer partner questions as needed.
- Act as knowledge point and remain abreast of all current partner and team activities.
- Work harmoniously with all Operation Warm departments to exceed personal and organizational goals
- Attend (occasionally lead) and participate in Operation Warm in-person coat and shoe gifting events.
- Contribute to annual budgeting, planning efforts and strategy development.
- Assist Partnership Management Director with on-boarding new team members and team skill development.
- Contribute to company growth by acting as segment growth champion for assigned business segments.
- Assist with development/refinement of communication templates designed to increase team efficiency and effectiveness.
- BA or BS undergraduate degree.
- 5-7 years account management or donor/client facing experience. Experience with nonprofit organizations is a plus.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Experience in preparing and presenting to different audiences.
- Relationship oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with well-developed organization and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a team.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organize and manage customer expectations and deliverables.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time.
- Positive Attitude.
- Commitment to Operation Warm’s mission.
- Energetic, passionate, fun, and engaged.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, Outlook)
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM systems.
- Spanish language proficiency a bonus/is preferred.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. and Canada as needed (~20%)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance