Employee Volunteer Days with Operation Warm
Experience the Warmth and Joy of Giving Brand New Coats to Kids in Need
Operation Warm believes every child, regardless of their economic situation, deserves a brand new winter coat.
And with nearly 14 million children living in poverty across the U.S., we are in need of volunteers and corporate partners to offer children physical and emotional warmth, confidence to socialize and succeed, and hope of a brighter future.
Give Back, Give Warmth
Since 1998, Operation Warm has provided warmth, confidence and hope to children in need through the gift of brand new coats. We team-up with businesses each fall to visit Title I, low-income schools across the country and provide new coats to every child within a school!
Learn MoreLearn More
“The partnership we have built with Operation Warm has not only provided an amazing opportunity for our customers to give back, but for our own associates as well. The volunteer events are incredible to be a part of an it is heartwarming to see the smiles on the kids’ faces as they received their new, colorful coats. ”
What makes an Operation Warm volunteer event so special?
- Operation Warm creates turn-key, custom volunteer events to fit your employees’ schedule: location, date, and time of day
- Operation Warm handles all planning, event logistics, materials and school communication
- Your team meets at a local school to help create a fun atmosphere for the children: coats, signs, music, props
- Bond with your fellow employees in a unique volunteer/team building environment
- Coat-by-coat, smile-by-smile – your team will give each child a brand new coat in their favorite color that will help keep them warm all winter long