Ohio Governor's Office of Faith-Based & Community Initiatives
Coat & Shoe Program Information
As part of the federal Administration for Children and Families (USACF) grant program, we are pleased to offer high-quality coats and shoes to the children and families you serve.
All Applicant Organizations wishing to receive coats or shoes through this program must follow the steps below and are subject to certain requirements:
- Complete Ohio Governor Application Form by November 1st.
- Sign the Operation Warm Subgrant Agreement (form linked below) and send a scanned copy to email@example.com
- Ensure completion of TANF Eligibility Form by all families receiving coats or shoes (form linked below)
- Retain the originally signed TANF Eligibility Forms for at least 5 years, and on request, provide copies to Operation Warm
- Distribute at least 72 coats or 72 pairs of shoes (all coats/shoes requested must be distributed)
- Provide Operation Warm with a final distribution report listing the total number of coats/shoes, impact quote from organization director, and approved photos from distribution.
- Applications and signed Subgrant Agreements due November 1st.
- OFBCI will review submissions and select organizations who will receive coats/shoes to TANF Eligible families by November 8th.
- Operation Warm will notify selected organizations by November 15th.
If your organization is selected, Operation Warm will ship the coat and/or shoes. You will receive a tracking number after the order has shipped.