ARE YOU A NON-PROFIT LOOKING FOR QUALITY COATS FOR KIDS?
Operation Warm is a National Nonprofit that Works Directly with Manufacturers to Provide Our Own Line of Brand-New Winter Coats for Kids in Need
Why Partner with Us?
If your nonprofit or organization shares our mission of helping children, you can raise funds through Operation Warm or donate directly to receive new, colorful coats made just for kids.
Shipping is included in your donation for coats and arrives within 10 days of receiving your donation.
Receive coats in the exact sizes you need, often 75% or more off retail. Fundraise through Operation Warm or send tax-deductible donations to receive coats.
New, Quality Coats
Operation Warm coats are durable, fleece-lined, and arrive in up 18 different style and color combinations.
About Our Coats:
- Our coats are designed for maximum warmth and durability. They have deep pockets, warm detachable hoods and a soft fleece lining
- We create coats in 18 different style and color combinations for each gender. Colors and styles are updated each year. View our 2017-18 coat colors
- Available sizes: 2T, 3T, 4, 5/6, 7/8, 10/12, 14/16; adult S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Coats are shipped six to a box of the same size and gender
- There’s a minimum order of 30 coats (5 boxes of 6 coats)
- Coats arrive within 10 days of receiving your donation
- Shipping is included for free
“In 2017, we will celebrate our 10th year of serving underprivileged children in greater Philadelphia. We will give our 300,000th coat through our Driving Away the Cold program. Operation Warm has been an indispensable partner since day one. The talented and compassionate team has guided us through the logistics and helped us connect with strategic beneficiaries so that our new coats land in communities where the need is greatest.”
Mary Lynn Alvarino, Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation