Employee Giving Brings Warmth to Children Living in Need
National Oilwell Varco and its employees have just wrapped up their second annual campaign in support of Operation Warm. Thanks to the generosity of their employees, more than 300 children will receive the gift of warmth in the communities where NOV employees work and live.
National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil & gas drilling and production, the provision of oilfield inspection and other services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry. Their enthusiasm in support of our mission has been overwhelmingly positive!
Here are some of the comments made by NOV employees on their customized donation page:
- “It is difficult not to give knowing that there are children in our country that need the warmth of a coat when it gets cold.” – Kamal B.
- “We all need to give more to those who are less fortunate than ourselves.” – James K.
- “No child deserves to be cold and whatever we can give to help is well worth it and I wish I could be there to see the smiles on their faces when they are handed their new coat.” – Michael V.
- “(To give to Operation Warm) gives me a good feeling inside…”- Scotty B.
- “It is important to take care of our children and providing a coat to a child that may otherwise not have one is a wonderful, heartwarming act of kindness.” – David M.
…With gratitude to all of our friends at National Oilwell Varco for bringing warmth and happiness to children in need! If your company would like to organize an Employee Giving Campaign. contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Ways Libraries Are Supporting Communities During Lockdown
Digital-printmaker Phil Shaw creates a COVID short story using books. Via Instagram @philshaw755 As weeks turn into months for many states with lockdown orders, library workers are winning it all…Read More