Other Ways to Give
We are grateful to the many individuals and organizations who provide in-kind and financial support for our work.
Thanks to the support of so many, we have provided new winter coats to 1.4 million children living in need. Click here to review our list of donors in 2011-12.
There are many ways you can support our mission to provide new winter coats to children in need:
Donate items or services (in-kind donations)
Whether you are a major corporation or an individual, you may have items or services that you can provide to Operation Warm. Items that Operation Warm is always in need of:
- High quality new children's winter coats
- Shipping Services
- Printing Services
- New Computer and Office Supplies
- Marketing and public relations services
- Partner with us on a Cause Marketing campaign.
- Silent Auction items (both low and high end items)
You can also donate a vehicle through our Vehicle Donation Program. You'll not only help us provide new coats to more children living in need, you can also claim a tax deduction! Click here to learn more and get started with a vehicle donation.
Contact us if you or your organization would like to explore providing in-kind support to assist in our mission.
Celebrate your special event/occasion with us!
Use your birthday, anniversary, or winter holiday celebration (Christmas, Hanukah, and Kwanzaa) to help raise funds for Operation Warm. It’s simple; ask your friends to donate to Operation Warm in lieu of your special event. Then, you can use one of these three options to help promote it:
- Causes – This handy tool integrates right into Facebook so you can pick your cause, financial goal and promote it via Facebook.
- Razoo – Another great website for raising money for Operation Warm. You can integrate your efforts across social media platforms and raise money as an individual or set up a ‘team’ of individuals to work together to raise funds.
- An Operation Warm fundraising page – We can set up a web page with a unique URL, your picture, and your story and you can promote it via email, Facebook etc. View a sample page here or sign up for your own fundraising page here.
Surf the Web
By using GoodSearch, you can search the internet and raise money every time you search. You can search from GoodSearch’s website and designate Operation Warm or better yet, use can install the official Operation Warm toolbar and every web search done through the toolbar automatically gets credited to Operation Warm.
Shop and Dine
By shopping online (and in select restaurants) you can raise money for Operation Warm. Register on GoodShop and GoodDine or just download our official toolbar. You also get great coupons for selected online websites!
Sell Your Stuff
You can sell an item on eBay and give a portion or all of the proceeds to Operation Warm. Your profile will also be marked that you are raising money for a cause! www.ebaygivingworks.com