Because we manufacture a large quantity of coats each year, we are able to offer other nonprofit organizations, which traditionally purchase coats from retailers, an alternative. They can order from us and get coats when they need them and in the sizes they require.
How to do a Coat Project
1. Identify one or more beneficiary organizations serving local children living in need. These could be schools, youth services agencies, after-school programs or shelters.
2. Determine how many children you want to provide with new winter coats. Set a fundraising goal and conduct fundraising activities.
3. Place your order and then receive an invoice or donation request. Coats can be shipped after the invoice has been paid or donation has been received. It is highly recommended to order as early in the fall as possible to ensure all sizes are available. Work with your beneficiary organizations to plan where the coats should be delivered and how you are handling the distribution.
For additional questions about how to plan a program email Liz Lewis, Director of Marketplace at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Requirements – In order to be eligible to purchase coats from Operation Warm Marketplace, your organization must:
• Serve children from low income households.
• Not discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or physical/mental disability.
Shipping- Operation Warm Marketplace ships only within the 50 United States. Coats ship via FedEx, UPS Ground, or best rated LTL carrier. Shipping charges will be included on the final invoice.
Return Policy– In order to offer coats at significant discounts exclusively to programs serving children from low-income families, Operation Warm Marketplace does not accept returns. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Key Ordering Information**
• Coats are packed 6 to a box.
• Each box contains the same size and gender coats, in assorted colors.
• Minimum order is 5 boxes or 30 coats.
• Ordering individual coats is not permitted.
• You must order by the box.
**Coats purchased from Operation Warm Marketplace may not be re-sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Operation Warm Marketplace?
A. The Marketplace is an initiative of the nonprofit organization Operation Warm, Inc. The Marketplace sells high quality children’s coats at deeply discounted prices to organizations serving children from low-income families.
Q. Who can order coats?
A. Any organization in the United States serving children from low-income families.
Q. How are the coats shipped?
A. We ship via FedEx Ground, UPS and for larger shipments best rated LTL carriers. Shipping and handling costs will be added to all orders.
Q. What do your new coats cost?
A. Coats are provided at wholesale prices. For questions regarding coat, shipping and handling costs email: email@example.com
Q. Is there a minimum order?
A. 5 cases (30 coats). Coats arrive in multiple colors and styles; you will get a mix. Ordering individual coats is not permitted. You must order by the box.
Q. Can I use my own FedEx or UPS account or pick up the order from the warehouse?
A. Yes, but a small handling fee will still be charged.
Q. Can I return coats?
A. No, all sales are final and must be paid in full prior to shipping.