Operation Warm’s small and talented staff raises the funds and manages the activity required to source and distribute 300,000 new winter coats each winter to children in need. With expertise in development, grant writing, marketing and communications, community relations, finance and administration, procurement, operations and logistics, our team strives to deliver new coats to as many children as possible each year.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting team?
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design/Communication Arts intern (click here to review the job description) and an intern to assist with our coat distribution activities from September to December 2014 (click to review the job description).
We are always interesed in offering Unpaid Internships to interested college students interested in learning about work in the non-profit sector - for more information about our internship program please click here.c
If you have questions or are interested in applying for an internship, please contact email@example.com.
Program and Development Intern
2013-2014 Summer, Fall, Spring or Academic-Year Internship Program
As the Program and Development Intern you will help to support the ongoing development of programs and fundraising at Operation Warm.
- Work on a variety of projects related to programming and fundraising development
- Participate in outreach to potential corporate and philanthropic partners for Operation Warm
- Conduct and manage research projects as requested
- Communicate with various parties (internally and with external vendors) for meetings/process to keep projects moving forward and deliverables on task
- Assist with writing of communication updates for partners and key stakeholders
- Maintenance of project calendars
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Engage regularly in our online social networking platforms
- Keep and update a detailed log of procedures
• Current college student or recent college graduate
• Willingness to work at the Chadds Ford, PA location
• Ability to plan, organize, and execute events
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding follow through skills
• Strong relational and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
• Proficient in Word/Excel
• Effectively manages time and responsibilities
• Able to work effectively both independently and part of a dynamic team